POSITION TITLE: Therapy Development Manager
The Therapy Development Manager is responsible for geographic accountabilities for study site selection and management. Functions understanding study site participation, site selection, site education, subject recruitment activities and support. Physician and other healthcare provider awareness and education activities.
• Manage assigned study sites to achieve company metrics and goals.
• Educate on Centralized Patient Recruitment Program, metrics and milestones and expansion
• Provide site support, communication and coordination to assure accurate and timely completion of all contracted activities
• Effectively provide study training to investigator and site study staff.
• Collaborate with Study Team at site and within ROX during start-up activities.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
• Knowledge of pertinent study milestones.
• Establish a strong working relationship with site study staff and the ROX Study team members.
• Prepares detailed new product launch plans, which include positioning, clinical data, selling tactics, forecasting, pricing, reimbursement, promotional programs, press releases, sales training, physician training, etc.
• Collaborate with TD team on training plan for future commercial efforts of the company’s products.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS (includes education, background, skills and expertise):
• Required: BS Degree in science/health related field, sales/marketing experience, or related experience.
• Required: At least 7 –10 years of sales/marketing experience required in medical device.
• Required: Experience as a sponsor representative with clinical trials.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to collaborate with multiple healthcare professionals in a hospital and clinic setting.
• Demonstrated experience in delivery of new medical device technology to physicians.
• Demonstrate effective leadership skills.
• Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the study protocol.
• Maintain an effectual working relationship with Sponsors, the Principal Investigator, Site Study Staff, and ROX Study Team members.
• Ability to work in a team environment to achieve a common goal.
• Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously.
• High level of attention to detail and work in an organized manner.
• Effective ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
• Knowledgeable with common software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet use.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com